Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Silly me!

Well! I was just poking around on the internet and suddenly, in the space of about 3 minutes, here I am with a blog. I thought it was going to take several weeks of hard labour (as in breaking rocks, chopping wood, etc) to get one going. I have no idea how to put pictures on and stuff like that, but I guess I'll figure it out.

I'm a Canadian, transplanted from New Brunswick to Cambridgeshire in England. I've been here 14 years and in the last six months have put behind me 30 years of working with lawyers to seek my fortune on my own. So I wrapped all my worldly possessions in a bandana and have set up a tiny import/knitting business, and am also writing away, hoping that someday someone will pay me to do it. Otherwise, I'll probably have to resort to selling pencils on a street corner.

Thanks for coming to visit.

Love,
Nance

5 Comments:

Blogger Head Knit said...

Well done Nancy for taking that first step. Your mind goes blank but you did well

1:25 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the blog corner of the www.!
I enjoy "hearing" from you on the Rowan forum and look forward to seeing your blog evolve - it won't take you long to gussy it all up!

1:52 pm  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

Hay, Nancey! It's pretty easy, isn't it. I think it's going to be one of those things that starts basic and then overflows - I've been looking at what seem like VERY fancy blogs, and mine is SO simple. Hpwever, I've managed to add a Weather Pixie and a hit counter, so I'm not doing too badly...

India

3:39 pm  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Hi Nancy, welcome to another addiction! May I link to your blog?

9:08 pm  
Blogger Nance said...

Hi Kathleen, Yes, please do link up. If I can figure out how to do it, may I link to your blog, please?

I'm looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Love,
Nance

1:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Counter