Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Too sleepy to knit any more

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has visited, and especially everyone who left comments.

I've been working on a curly scarf this evening. It's a blend of sky blue and lime green Kid Silk Haze, and with pom-poms on the ends, and it's looking really good, but I'm just too sleepy to go on, as I'm in the middle of a row increasing from 200 stitches to 400 stitches, and I don't want to muddle it up as I may want to sell it. On the other hand, it's so pretty, I'd kind of like to keep it myself, or give it to my friend Irena. I had coffee round at hers this afternoon, and made the pom-poms while I was there, and she was ooooohing and aaaaahing over the colours and yarn - she'd never seen KSH before. Tomorrow I'm going to go back to help her with the fitting of the outfit she's making for her daughter's wedding in early January, so I'll keep knitting whilst I'm there.

And now I think I'd better get myself off to bed.

Thanks again for joining in on my first day in blogland.

Love,
Nance

2 Comments:

Blogger Twelfthknit said...

It's a bit addictive, this blogging lark - so, watch out!

4:34 pm  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

I think your dates are a bit out - that last post was at 16.34!

4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Counter