Monday, December 12, 2005

Gadzooks!

Funny, I thought British people were supposed to say "egad" and "gadzooks" all the time. Guess not!

Anyway, I've spent several fun-filled hours sticking a few surplus items from my overflowing stash onto eBay and I hope that you'll be able to go directly to them from the link in the sidebar. I'm still a novice seller, so please forgive me for any glaring foxpaws I've committed.

I think I've also just about managed to pack for Vienna, so it's time to go have a chat with my pillow.

Love to all and to all a goodnight,

Nance x

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time Nance! I haven't seen your name amongst the people who would like a 'slot needle case' but I know that you'd want one for your Surinas if you saw them. Sleep well.

10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Counter