Tuesday, December 20, 2005

eBaying

We shall now pause for a word from our sponsor.

How much fun is selling stuff on eBay? I had a very exciting hour last evening as a bunch of my stuff approached its deadlines and then it got even more exciting as I started receiving PayPal payments before I could even issue invoices. Virtually everything went for less than 50% of its original value, but hey, that's money long since spent, and now it's great to be getting a little more space, a little more money and eBayers around the world are snapping up bargains. Sounds like a win/win situation to me.

I think I've got the eBay link in the sidebar sorted out now, but in any event you can find my new stuff by searching for knittingsister.

Thank you, and we shall now return to our programme.

Love,
Nance

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nance, thanks for fixing the link to ebay, I had to follow it and now find myself leading the bidding for the glorious olive silk. This could be my Christmas present to myself.

Merry Christmas, Nance, have a good one.

11:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Counter
Counter